To come to our apartment by car (A8):
- Take exit 44 towards the Vallauris/Golfe-Juan/Antibes/Juan-les-Pins
- Keep to the left where the road divides, follow signs for D35/Nice/Antibes/Juan-les-Pins/Biot
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit into the D35 towards Nice/Antibes/Juan-les-Pins/Biot
- Follow Route de Grasse/D35, D35BIS and D6007 towards Rue du Jardin Secret
- Drive onto Route de Grasse/D35
- At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Route de Grasse/D35
- In the second roundabout, take the 2nd exit into D35BIS towards Cannes/Juan-les-Pins
- In the third roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay at D35BIS
- In the fourth roundabout, take the 2nd exit into Chemin des Eucalyptus/D35BIS
- In the fifth roundabout, take the 1st exit into D6007
- In the sixth roundabout, take the 2nd exit into Rue du Jardin Secret
- Turn left to continue on Rue du Jardin Secret
- The destination will be on the right side
There are two bus stops near our residence:
- Les Amphores
Bus Line 1
Local bus between Juan Les Pins and Sofia Antipolis, via Antibes. Perfect way to get to Antibes. Bus stop Les Amphores is an end/start stop for bus nr 1.
Price: 1,50 €.
Bus Line 200
Bus between Nice and Cannes. Works fine, but sometimes during the vacation period there may be a lot of people on the bus.
Bus Line 250
EXPRESS-BUS from Airport
More information HERE
TER = Local train, runs between Mandelieu La Napoule > Ventimiglia (Italy).
Tickets can be purchased:
- On the internet: http://en.voyages-sncf.com/en/
- In a vending machine at the station.
Select the destination, the number of passengers and whether you want return or one-way ticket, etc.In France, you must ‘ activate ‘ (compost) the ticket before going on the train. It has to be done in small yellow machines at the station, either on the platform or in the waiting hall, depending on the station. It is a good way of transportation in France by trains.
Nearest railway stations:
- There is a small train station in Juan Les Pins.
- In Antibes there is a larger station with tourist information, you can take a bus 1 to Antibes railway station.
Taxi and rental cars
TAXI from airport:
More information HERE
Rental cars from airport:
There are big ans small rental companies at the Airport More information HERE
Transfer from airport
More information about Skydriver and online booking HERE